What is a Cookie?
Cookies are either:
- Session Cookies: these are only stored temporarily on your computer and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they do not collect any personal data from your computer and they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page.
- Persistent Cookies: a persistent cookie that is stored on your computer even when you close your browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. This is used for Google Analytics.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular, help identify information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies only collect anonymous information.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies are used to remember settings to provide enhanced features. Preventing these cookies will reduce the support we can give you and reduce the services available for your use. For example, social media sharing cookies apply when you share our content on a social network such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Marketing Cookies: Bespoke Bathing Company has relationships with trusted marketing suppliers. Sometimes you might see Bespoke Bathing Company advertised on other websites. This is because a cookie has been used to deliver the ad to you. However, these cookies are completely anonymous, and you can opt out of targeted marketing directly from these suppliers at any time. Preventing these cookies may stop us from offering you some services.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
For more information about cookies or if you would like to learn how to remove cookies set on your device, visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ or visit your browsers help pages.